The PanelView Plus 7 Performance terminal has been enhanced with the B Series. Here is a brief introduction.
Rockwell Automation has developed the series B of the PanelView Plus 7 Performance product (2711P-xxxxx9P) with the aim of improving its performance and helping the customers who have invested in PanelView Plus hardware and FactoryTalk® View Machine Edition software.
The 2711P-xxxxx9P operator panel is currently in development. This demonstrates how much interest there is in the improvement of this product by the industrial automation leader Rockwell Automation.
For a quick and easy terminal backup and restore, it is possible to use a USB storage device in order to reduce your time to market and return to operation as soon as possible.
- Firmware updates: improved experience via ControlFLASH™
- Operating system: from Windows CE6 to Windows 10 IoT Core
- Core processor from 4GB RAM to 512MB RAM
- Maintenance Mode: improved experience with added functionality
- More sfety file transfers
- Printer setup of modern printers
- Calibration: similar experience with improved accuracy
- Series B will be DC power only, there will no longer be an AC power option
KEEP IN TOUCH!