ProSoft Technology supplies industrial communication solutions that enable dissimilar automation control equipment to share information and transfer critical control data through wired and wireless connectivity by reducing costs and the time of the development, maintenance and the entry into service of the communication networks.
The company is also specialised in standalone gateway interface and application modules for PLC rack. ProSoft Technology solutions range has expanded over the years with over 400 products by supporting more than 60 industrial protocols.
- Remote access solutions
- Rockwell Automation In-chassis (ControlLogix, CompactLogix, PLC, SLC, Flex I/O products)
- Gateways Industrial wireless products
- ProSoft software
Solutions are suited for each sector. They focus on:
connectivity (EasyBridge™ secure remote access / concurrent connections), optimization, modernization, migration
Areas of application:
- Industrial communication
- Wireless solutions
INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS TO ADAPT YOUR STRUCTURE TO THE NEEDS OF INDUSTRY 4.0
The ProSoft Technology fast industrial hotspot RLX2-IHNF is a wireless solution for plant-floor, SCADA automation, process control systems and mobile worker Wi-Fi infrastructure. The wireless system operates in the 2.4 or 5 GHz bands and it is functional for applications up to 3.2 km. Thanks to this device, supported by SNMP, it is possible to get diagnostic data into your PLC immediately, from which it will be able to optimize the resources by analyzing the collected data.
- EtherNet/IP- or Modbus-based PLCs/PACs can use message instructions to read diagnostic information from the radios, helping to reduce down time when troubleshooting wireless network problems
- Secure networking thanks to 128-bit AES encryption and to RADIUS security
- VLAN allow for secure network segmentation
- QoS provides data prioritization for I/O control devices, video data, etc.
- Ultra-Fast Roaming - under 10 ms
- Supports the ability to communicate with multiple Ethernet devices when used with existing third-party wireless infrastructures
- PoE reduces cabling costs
- Disaster recovery feature
Solve issues simply by remotely connecting to the control equipment. The PLX35-NB2 Network Bridge is the ideal solution for system integrators, machine builders, or anyone requiring remote access to machines for commissioning, troubleshooting, or maintenance. The remote connection is made through ProSoft Connect, the secure, cloud- native platform for the Industrial Internet of Things.
- Enable/Disable remote access locally via an EtherNet/IP message
- Remote Connectivity lets you access a remote network without leaving your office
- Communication is only established to the target LAN, because network bridge doesn't support routing
- Integrates with ProSoft Connect
- EasyBridge secure remote access provides the easiest way to connect PLC software to remote PLCs
- Does not require additional software increasing network security
It is the ideal communication solution to monitor devices that are in hard-to-reach spots. With this gateway, you can monitor and troubleshoot your devices from anywhere over 4G LTE cellular connections, with fallback to 3G. The EtherNet/IP or Modbus TCP/IP controller can send a message to the gateway, and read diagnostic data. ICX35-HWC can also be monitored through ProSoft Connect and the Web interface offers the user an intuitive Web interface.
- EtherNet/IP and Modbus TCP/IP support
- PAC/PLC can easily read diagnostic data from the gateway
- Integrates with ProSoft Connect
- Port forwarding - 10 entries maximum
- Secure VPN connections over Internet and cellular links for remote site access to corporate networks
- Built-in web server for local/remote configuration
- Can act as a NTP client and or server
The PLX51-DL-232 Data Logger allows you to store control devices’ data for predictive maintenance or process improvements. It is ideal for remote sites with limited communications that need to log data. The PLX51-DL-232 can read and store data from EtherNet/IP PLCs, DF1 Serial PLCs and devices, or Modbus PLCs and devices. It has the capacity to store over 16 million records in its solid-state non-volatile memory.
- Data can be manually downloaded to a CSV file using the PLX50 configuration utility
- A built-in webserver provides detailed diagnostics of system configuration and operation
- Two logging modes: Data stored until memory is full or oldest data overwritten when memory full, first in, last out
This Gateway allows high-speed tri-directional data transfers between EtherNet/IP PACs and Modbus TCP/IP devices, while also providing an OPC UA Server connection. The Modbus TCP/IP driver features multiple, simultaneous client and server connections for faster data transmission. The OPC UA OPC UA Server supports 10 simultaneous OPC UA sessions.
- All three protocols operate independently and simultaneously
- Two separate Ethernet ports allow EtherNet/IP and Modbus TCP/IP to reside on a different subnet than the OPC UA Server
- Includes an embedded EDS add-on profile: this allows simplified integration and reduces commissioning time.
- Disaster recovery: Gateway includes an SD card slot (SD card optional) for storing configuration files
The MVI69E-MBTCP Modbus TCP/IP module for the CompactLogix series of controllers is designed for all applications requiring Modbus TCP connectivity. This module has a single Ethernet port for diagnostic and application data. It supports both Client and Server connectivity to interface with a variety of devices.
- Module acts as a co-processor reducing impact to PLC scan time
- Supports up to 20 Client and 20 Server connections simultaneously
- Add-on Profile support for RSLogix 5000 v.20 and greater, improving integration in the CompactLogix system
- Supports up to 10,000 words of data